Translate

Wednesday 4 May 2016

"Are You Looking For A Sign"



While working in Jamaica this past October I was beginning to feel out of sorts.  Things were not going well for me and I was questioning whether or not the work I was trying to accomplish was just filling my own ego or was it where I was supposed to be.  Was I really doing Gods work or just adding feathers to my own cap.  I somehow was called out of my cabin just at sunset, ran back and grabbed my iphone to take a picture of the sun setting.  These are the 4 pictures I took.   It wasn't until later on the next day that I really looked at the photo's and to my astonishment  low and behold here is what I found. 

First Photo   
Second Photo 
       

                   Third Photo
  
   Fourth Photo

After looking several time to see that I was not dreaming there it was
"CONFORMATION"  that I was where I was supposed to be doing what I was supposed to do.   GOD IS GOOD folks.  Are you looking for the sings in your life.  God is right there with you just as God was with me on the beach on that eve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment